After fiddling around with it for two months, I’ve finally put together the podcast I’ve been promising!
The Creative Uncommons will be a monthly show, dedicated to bringing YOU the very best music that the Creative Commons has to offer.
This episode features a wide variety of styles, from the ’60s-sounding fuzz of Conway Hambone to the small jazz ensemble sound of After Work to ’80s-style post-New Wave synth with The Morning Light to contemporary EDM with Lilly Wolf. If you can’t find something to like here, just wait till next month.
Give it a listen right now by downloading the MP3, Ogg or FLAC file from the Internet Archive. Alternatively, you can just click play here:
Or watch it on Vimeo.
Here’s the playlist:
- Hot Rodney – Conway Hambone
- Under My Red Carpet – The Morning Light
- Stop & Drop – Catherine Corelli
- Saltimbanco – Pasqualino Ubaldini
- Prize Fight – The Monster Brothers
- CAPPUCCINO – tomoyo
- Je l’aime – Law’
- Men at Work – AFTER WORK
- When I meet you – The Blue Chairs
- lulu swing – JEREMIE (Jeremie huot)
- She’s Been – amélie
- Calm down – Funkypipole
- Intellectual Terrorists – Sunspot
- Everybody On Your Block – Lilly Wolf
- Herbert Fontaine – Conway Hambone
You can download the playlist sans my interludes and inimitible DJ stylings from Jamendo.
Happy Labor Day Weekend, one and all!
The Creative Uncommons Podcast – Episode 001 by D. Jason Fleming is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on works at https://www.jamendo.com/en/list/p89166185/the-creative-uncommons-episode-001.